TheTalko.com

Brady And Bündchen’s Bodies Are Beautiful For A Reason

Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen's former personal chef opens up about the restrictions that play into their incredible bodies.

The former personal chef of Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen reveals the 40-year-old NFL superstar's secret.

For forty, Tom Brady has a fantastic bod. So does his supermodel wife, Gisele Bündchen. You might be tempted to blame good genetics and stringent workout regimen as the primary reason they both look better than most 30-year-olds (or even some 20-year-olds). That surely plays a part, but that’s not Brady’s only secret to a killer bod.

In a recent interview with Boston.com, Brady’s former personal chef, Allen Campbell, spilled the beans on what keeps the Brady family looking good well into middle age.

"80 percent of what they eat is vegetables,” Campbell reveals. “[I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon."

via boston.com

But not all vegetables are equal in the eyes of perhaps the greatest football quarterback of all time. "[Tom] doesn’t eat nightshades, because they’re not anti-inflammatory. So no tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants,” says Campbell. “Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month. I’m very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation."

RELATED: 15 FACTS WE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT TOM BRADY AND GISELE BUNDCHEN'S RELATIONSHIP

There’s also quite a few hard refusals in the Brady diet. "No coffee. No caffeine. No fungus. No dairy."

Giving up coffee might be a hard sell for some of us, but it gets worse. "No white sugar. No white flour. No MSG,” says Campbell, eliminating most of the North American diet. “I’ll use raw olive oil, but I never cook with olive oil. I only cook with coconut oil. Fats like canola oil turn into trans fats. … I use Himalayan pink salt as the sodium. I never use iodized salt."

"The kids eat fruit,” admits Campbell, “Tom, not so much. He will eat bananas in a smoothie. But otherwise, he prefers not to eat fruits."

As for a typical Brady meal, "I’m all about serving meals in bowls. I’ve just did this quinoa dish with wilted greens. I use kale or Swiss chard or beet greens. I add garlic, toasted in coconut oil. And then some toasted almonds, or this cashew sauce with lime curry, lemongrass, and a little bit of ginger. That’s just comfort food for them."

Eat your veggies, kids.

NEXT: INTOXICATING WAYS HE'S MAKING YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM BASED ON HIS ZODIAC SIGN

Give TheTalko a Thumbs up!
15 Recovered Pics From Previously Deleted Celeb Social Media

Looking for an AD FREE EXPERIENCE on TheTalko?

Get Your Free Access Now!

More in News

Brady And Bündchen’s Bodies Are Beautiful For A Reason